SAP and Enterprise
We believe in collaboration, holistic yet pragmatic services, comprehensive yet easy-to-buy and cost-efficient services, knowing the big picture and the details.
Your issues are heard and understood. We can support you on different levels, from design-thinking to architecture until AMS&AO and data migrations & maintenance. You find all of it under “as-a-service” umbrella.
You will get the support when you need it, with the needed resources, reaching the results you aim at. And get it all from a human-sized organization, big enough for you to rely upon 24/7, and small enough for you to know us.
- Rapid Onboarding & Knowledge Establishment of Customer landscape
- Packaged Architectural Services on-demand Landscaping and Optimization
- SAP Innovations Discovery and Adoption on HANA and SAP Cloud platform
- Access to expert SAP technology architects pool.
- Rapid SAP PI/PO knowledge establishment with Tarento's PI Accelerator product.
- Expert offerings in SAP Cloud Platform - Integration & API Management
- Deep expertise with SAP cloud and On-premise Integration platforms.
- Packaged integration services for cloud solutions (SAP C4C, SuccessFactors, Ariba, Salesforce) with backend SAP Business Suite.
Application Operations & Management Services
- Tailored & flexible AO & AM models for seamless onboarding
- Fixed priced Baseline offerings with 24*7 support models
- Full stack coverage for SAP applications portfolio.
- SAP ALM with Solution manager as an integrated delivery framework for AO & AM.
- Open ITOA solution for operational analytics on HANA single/ multi-cluster nodes based on the open ELK (Elastic-Logstash-Kibana) stack with anomaly detection. A cost effective alternative to standard ITOA app.
- Design Thinking Workshop with leading design experts.
- Approach a challenge by leveraging Design Thinking as an innovation approach.
- Design Service for User Experience.
- Empower Customer with Design
- Design and develop a proof-of-concept or customer specific solution using SAPUI5 with Fiori design principles