- Should have 2 years of experience as JS Developer working with backed systems.
- Must have done C/C++ programming in school/college.
- Should be able to work with various database systems sql, Redis, key-value stores to name a few.
- Awareness of Docker, virtualization, Redis or similar caching toolsets.
- Should be comfortable with working in Linux, using git.
- Mastery in using Unix based systems and Bash. Ability to work seamlessly in headless environments.
- Disciplined in approaching problems, ability to maintain composure under catastrophic failures and propensity to work under deadlines