SAP EWM Lead
We are looking out for Application Development Lead profiles to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications and act as the primary point of contact.
- Good domain knowledge of warehouse functions covering inbound and outbound, internal, cross process, exception handling and labor management.
- Should have hands on optimizing resource utilization, master data, RF and PPF.
- Integration experience and working with SAP Interfaces and third-party systems.
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) consultant with minimum 7 years in SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) implementation in AD/AM projects, production support, rollouts and training the end-users and preparing training materials.
- Should have a good understanding of ECC process OTC, QM, and PTP.
- Should able to coordinate with business process owners solution architecture to get the requirement.
- Knowledge of integration with SD/PP/MM.
- Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews and define detailed blueprints for development requirements.
- Develop detailed process implementation plans, and should have a good understanding of ABAP objects especially comprehensive working experience in integrating interfaces SAP and Non SAP with SAP EWM.
- Good to have: experience in Retail industry preferred and at least 2-3 years experience in SAP EWM module.
- Good to have skills : SAP ABAP Development.
Send your resumes to email@example.com