SAP MM Functional Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of MM
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring MM modules.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset
- Understanding of accounting business processes
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a ǲcan-doǳ attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org