Senior Data Scientist
Roles and responsibilities
- Use statistics, NLP, and machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help automate and optimize key processes.
- Design, experiment and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Work closely with operations staff to optimize various business operations
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation
- Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- Experience Machine Learning/NLP, Statistics, Operational Research or in a highly quantitative field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and large data analysis
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving ability.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org